- Complete the form and submit it along with two passport size photographs, or a photocopy of the mark sheet of your last examination.
- Admission is grantedpurely on merit. It is based on the performance during the interaction enterance test ( from class I to VIII ) and subsequent interview.
- The School reserves the right to admit students who are found suitable.
- Students from other Schools will be admitted only on production of a Transfer Certificate.
- Based on class, board marks ( 90 % ) & above in Science & Maths / GPA: 10 points.
- NTSC / NSO scholars : 75 %
- Children of defence personnel & ex – defence personnel : 10 %
- Children of School Teacher : 25 %
- Please furnish supporting documents duly attested by the principal of school last attended.